Monday, May 3, 2010

Lets go somewhere warm

We had a week that Chris was in between jobs so decided to leave the endless snow and go to Arizona for some warm weather.


Sophie's sporting her new travel backpack with Teddy Lion in tow of course. She's a good traveler and did well on the plane.




We arrived in Phoenix, picked up our car and headed north to Sedona where we spent the day. Sophie loved all the fountains.



The next day we drove to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon















More later...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie that Sophie is. Your pictures remind me of some of our family trips.

alisa said...

I'm getting all woozy just looking at the photos of the canyon! I think someone else is going to have to take my kids down there and not tell me about it if they are ever to see the Grand Canyon!