Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Maybe the best hour of my life

This little video is super short but accounts for one of the most fun moments of my life. Little Sophie went on a roller coaster at Universal Studios with me and I thought she'd freak out over it. It's a real roller coaster, a kid version, but not wimpy. She giggled and had a blast the first time and then insisted and insisted over and over that we ride it again. I took her on this uber tame Dr. Seuss thing earlier in the day and in hindsight she surely thought that was lame. Anyways, on about the 13 time on the ride I video taped her. Have to apologize to her for telling her to, "Hold on tight!" then telling her to, "Put her hands high over her head!" Sorry for the confusion Soph. We have a ton of pictures to post and will do so when we get home. But, in the meantime enjoy this little gem.

1 comment:

Bret and Sarah said...

Oh my word!! That is so dang cute! River isn't quite that brave. He won't even do those dinky quarter rides at the mall. What a wimp!