Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sorry, no pictures tonight. I took tons, including Sophie boogie boarding with a sea turtle. But I did something to the laptop and to fix it I need a code we don't have. Nevertheless, morning was awesome, mid day stunk and late afternoon was AMAZING at a beach called 69. Super soft sand, cool rock outcroppings, plenty of shade and unimaginable snorkeling in a beautiful coral bed. It was a show stopper for me. Best snorkeling experience of my life. Sophie had a great day playing. Lily on the other hand managed to get a little too much sum on her cheats so she's been lathered in aloe. She had a hat on and was in the shade for all but about 15 minutes. We feel terrible. I'll try to get some images uploaded tomorrow. We're going to see the volcano tomorrow all day. Yippee!!!

No comments: