Thursday, April 3, 2008

New Blog

So we decided to move over to this blog site, not sure how much I'll keep this up to date, usually we just blog about our trips so the family can see where we are. Nothing else interesting happens the rest of the year, just work and honey do's around the house. Maybe with the arrival of little Miss Sophie we will have more to post about. Here are some pictures of the nursery we are putting together. Chris built the crib and recently finished it, my mom made the quilt and bumper pad. The rest is stuff we have acquired from family and friends or bought. Gotta love having IKEA down the hill from us. This is going to be one spoiled girl.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the crib!! Chris is sooo talented. I'm so jealous you're having a girl. Remember I'm still planning on babysitting for 2 weeks in September! :)

karlin said...

Anneka! I just came across your blog! I'm so happy you've started one. Sophie's room looks so cute! You guys did such a good job! I can't believe Chris built that crib and how nice of your Mom to make the quilt and bumper pad. Looks great, can't wait until Sophie arrives! Chris gave such a great testimony on Sunday.