Saturday, April 19, 2008

Update on Sophie

Well it's saturday and we are still here at the hospital. They are monitoring Sophie's eating because she was so early and each day trying to get a littl more in her. Also today she is getting the blue light therapy because of the Jaundice she has. I think we are ready to go home but they want to be sure she is well enough to come with us. Hopefully by tomorrow they will let us take her home. Here are some more photos of her suntanning under the blue lights.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Where are the pics? I hope she's able to go home with you tomorrow! I can't wait to hold her again. She's so dang cute!

karlin said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I'm so glad to hear everyone is doing well. She came so early and fast! I can't believe it. How are you feeling? Hopefully you will get to go home tomorrow. Do you have dinners coming in? I'll trying calling you soon. Can't wait to meet her. I'm so happy for you guys!

Aaron and Carissa said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby and a wonderful change in your lives. Glad to know that she's doing okay, and we hope that you are too, Anneka.