Wednesday, October 5, 2011

St George Marathon

This year I ran my 11th St. George Marathon. It was hot again this year but not as bad as last year. I was on pace to finish under 4 hours until mile 22 when the heat started getting to me and I had to slow down. Still I finished in 4 hours 9 minutes. I also ran into one of my old co workers at mile 18. It was great to run with her for a few miles and catch up. Dad, Sheryl, Chris & Sophie all came to the finish line to cheer me on.


Enjoying a post race popsicle


Chris took a little video at the finish line.


Crossing the finish line.

Here is a picture of Kristin and I, we used to work events together, it was fun to see her again and have a running buddy for a few miles



1 comment:

O'Bryan Family said...

AMAZING!!! I can't even imagine running one marathon! And you still look so happy at the end there.