Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sundance Hike

On Saturday Chris went out with the Cobra club driving all day. It was such a nice day, I thought I'd take Soph and go on a little hike to enjoy the fall colors. We drove up to Sundance near a small neighborhood of cabins where I used to live for about a year when I was 9. From there I knew it was a short little hike that Sophie could do to Stewart Falls.

Starting our hike


Crossing the bridge, Sophie got a little scared when it started sinking as she walked on it

We're hiking all the way to the falls


Just after the start of our hike Sophie needed a snack, we took a little break in the meadow and Soph enjoyed her cheese and crackers.

We made it to the falls! Sophie did so good, she hiked the whole way.


She enjoyed playing in the water with her "Fishing pole"



We hung around at the top for a while then hiked back down. She walked most of the way then I had to carry her the last 1/4 mile.


No comments: